Tuesday, November 21, 2017

November 21

Be an encourager. The world has plenty of critics already.

I am thankful for Annabelle. I told my families that I would be ending my 'career' as a stay-at-home mom/childcare provider in June. Annabelle has gotten wind of this and it has put all of our interactions in a new light for her. Today, she was invited to go to her friend's (Maggie) for the afternoon and she really wrestled with whether or not to spend the day with me because our days are numbered or to go to her friends. Bless her sweet heart. I am more than grateful for my time with Annabelle (and her brothers) and I know that we will continue to make time in our schedules for special girl dates. I love her sweet nature and kind heart. I will forever be grateful that I had a hand in influencing her future.

Christopher is thankful for

Harrison is thankful for getting to see the movie Wonder. It was such a good movie and I really enjoyed it.

Bennett is thankful for getting to go to SkyZone with Parker and Miles.

No comments: