Thursday, November 9, 2017

November 9

I'm so grateful there's a you in this world.

I am thankful for clean sheets. Today was sheet changing day and I switched all the beds from regular sheets to flannel sheets. I love clean sheets and I love flannel sheets. Thank goodness for clean flannel sheets!

Christopher is thankful that at least there is no snow with this cold we are having

Harrison is thankful that he got to go to the Iowa Wild game today for Leaders of the Pride. It was a great game and the Wild won, 5 - 3.

Bennett is thankful for shrimp. I love it, it's delicious. 🍤

Miles is thankful for basketball practice today. I just like it, it's fun - stop asking me why! (LOL)

Annabelle is thankful that it is going to be Thanksgiving. I get to see all of my family and that makes me happy.

Rocco is thankful that he can do things for himself. (He was proud of himself for getting his own water and I praised him for his self-sufficiency.) I like to know I can do it myself!

Emma is thankful for Evelyn. She tries to do things that I do but sometimes she can't and I get Beth to help. I like it when she says something funny, like when she howls during What Does the Fox Say.

Rocky is thankful for his mom. I love my mom and she loves me too.

Felix is thankful for cats. I love Frances and Addison.

Evelyn is thankful for pigtails. Annabelle thinks I look adorable!

No comments: