Friday, November 3, 2017

November 3

Life is a series of thousands of tiny miracles. Notice them.

TGIF! It's hard to believe we are 3 whole days into November. The jack-o-lanturns and witches have been put away and the turkey decorations have made their presence known.





Our morning walk was full of leaves. The kids really took notice of all the different sizes. And a long stop was made so that we could roll around in all the fun. 🍁













Today I am thankful for my littles. They have kept me laughing all day long.

"I'll pay for the hotel. Cause Mama's got all the dollars." ~ Emma
"I had a dream last night I had an eyeball on my butt. It could see my farts." ~ Felix
"What's a nightmare?" Me - Ummm, its a dream you don't like very much. When have you had a nightmare? "(shoulder shrug) About 5 years ago." ~ Felix
"This is my juice (brought with him this morning). It looks like pee but it's not." ~ Rocky

Christopher is thankful that it Pagliai's for dinner!

Harrison that he was very productive in his student council meeting. We made signs for Combat Hunger.

Bennett is thankful for waffles. They keep me from starving. (he has a lot of first world problems)

Miles is thankful that it is Friday. I get to spend more time with my family. (heart melt)

Rocco is thankful for field trips. I just learn so much when I am on them.

Emma is thankful for her dad. He turns on lots of good music for me like Ariel, Moana, Emma's playlist, Earl Scruggs, & Willie Nelson. He plays all kinds of music.

Rocky is thankful for Halloween. I got a lot of candy. (this is repeat from Wednesday and I usually make them think of something else, but his eyes were so happy thinking about his costume and the candy that I let it slide 😁)

Felix is thankful for getting presents. I got gum and guns for my birthday! I really like gum.

No comments: