Friday, November 10, 2017

November 10

Let gratitude be the pillow upon which you kneel to say your nightly prayer. And let faith be the bridge you build to overcome evil and welcome good. ~ Maya Angelou

I am thankful for a girls night out. Beaverdale Holiday Boutique and then drinks.  

Christopher is thankful for Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza.

Harrison is thankful for Mock Trial. The trial was today and we did a good job. I can't wait to do it again.

Bennett is thankful that Apollo came over and showed him his remote control car. It was fun!

Miles is thankful that it was the last day of school for the week and that he can do free stuff on the weekend also he is looking forward to his basketball game! (composed and typed by Miles Paul)

Annabelle is thankful for projects. I got a lot of work done and I am ready for my culminating event on corn on the 15th.

Rocco is thankful for Mr. Potato Head. I made a funny tomato head. (He meant potato lol😉)

Emma is thankful for her coat. It is blue and fuzzy and soft.

Rocky is thankful for Giovanni. He is the best and plays with me.

Felix is thankful for his drawing. It is the best. It is a picture of mom and dad and my sister and me and my brothers.

No comments: