Monday, November 6, 2017

November 6

'Thank you' is the best prayer that anyone could say. I say that one a lot. Thank you expresses extreme gratitude, humility, and understanding. ~ Alice Walker

I'm not usually a big fan of the 'Monday's, meh' phenomena. To me it has always been another day of the week with its own ups and downs. Though lately I have been feeling like we need more three day weekends. This weekend has been so nice with almost nothing to do and no where to be. I guess I will really be ready for Thanksgiving break. 🦃

I am thankful for pumpkin pie. Bennett has been begging me to make one and I am so glad I did.

Christopher is thankful for chili. (also, his wife is a good cook)

Harrison is thankful that he finished his book. That's 4 down and 36 more to go for Battle of the Books!

Bennett is thankful that his toe has been fixed. A few months ago, Bennett cut his toe nail too short. This lead to an ingrown toe nail and two months of me thinking it would heal up on his own. I finally called a podiatrist and she said that the side of the nail needed to be cut out and the root killed. The procedure was this evening and was gruesome to watch but it already looks so much better. He had a granuloma over the nail as well that needed to be cut off. And Bennett obviously feels better.

Annabelle is thankful for math. We did fact fluency for the first time this year and it was fun.

Rocco is thankful Harrison, Bennett, Beth and Chris. I love that they are part of my family.

Emma is thankful for the baby doll Daisy. I love playing with her; she has cute eyes and she moves however I want her.

Rocky is thankful to play downstairs. I love Legos.

Felix is thankful for jumping. That boy loves to jump!

No comments: