Saturday, November 11, 2017

November 11

Do not spoil what you have by despiring what you have not; but remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for. 

I am thankful for some new Frankoma pieces I scored on Craigslist. I'm not a huge Craigslist shopper and this was a 'pick up at our home' transaction so I made Chris go with me in case it was a scam/murderer. Luckily, that was not the case. HA! And to tag another thankfulness on - Christopher for keeping me safe. :)

Christopher is thankful that it didn't rain today like it was supposed to.

Harrison is thankful for rollerblading. I like to get going really fast and we also got to play the dice game.

Bennett is thankful his brother let him go with to the rollerskating rink. I had a great time.

Annabelle is thankful for gymnastics. I love Saturday's because I get to go to gymnastics and I really love gymnastics. (She told me this on Friday and made me promise to post it today. Love her.)

No comments: