Tuesday, November 14, 2017

November 14

When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. Marcus Aurelius  

I am thankful for Christmas decorations. It's so silly. I love Thanksgiving time. The thoughtfulness, the food, the getting together of family. But this year, I have just been so any to get out my Christmas decorations. I haven't, yet, but I didn't buy a new banner at a cart fair last week and I bought a new Christmas pillow and cute little bird with a red plaid hat yesterday at TJ Maxx. And I have all of those things displayed already. Just a sneak peak into the joy and warmth of the season. Now maybe some snow ❄️ ⛄️?

Christopher is thankful that Beth made more turkey meatballs.

Harrison is thankful for math. You can't go wrong with math.

Bennett is thankful for school. I learn in school and learning is fun.

Miles is thankful for piano. I am so ready for my recital.

Annabelle is thankful for piano. I memorized my song and I feel that I am prepared for my recital.

Rocco is thankful to be going to piano. I can show Mrs. H how good I have been doing.

Felix is thankful for his bear gloves and his library books. Grrrrrrr.

No comments: