Monday, November 13, 2017

Brave

Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. ~ Marcel Proust

I am thankful for Rocco Nash. There are way too many great things to say about this sweet boy, but it really all comes down to one word - kind. Today was a prime example of this. In the van on the way home from school, Brave by Sara Bareilles came on the radio.  Rocco listened to the song and then told us all how he has a shy friend in his class that has trouble when it comes time for her to share. "This song would be perfect for her. She just needs to be BRAVE!" I love his kind, little heart and am so grateful that I get to be part of his life.





Christopher is thankful that Bennett was able to get in to see Dr. Plew for a follow up on his toe.

Harrison is thankful for Fact Trackers in Battle of the Books. They are very useful for remembering facts and since I had all of mine up to date got me a candy at club today!

Bennett is thankful for water. It tastes good and keeps me healthy.

Miles is thankful that he won his basketball game this weekend. Now we have a winning record!

Annabelle is thankful that they practiced for presentations. I feel very prepared for Wednesday and that feels good.

Rocco is thankful for cleaning. Cleaning is fun and I like to do it.

Emma is thankful for music. I love all different types!

Rocky is thankful for food. I loved our turkey meatballs for lunch today.

Felix is thankful for his dad. My dad is the best and I love him. He plays with me.

Happy Birthday to my Father-in-law, Greg. I've never seen 71 look so good!

No comments: