Sunday, November 5, 2017

Sundays

Gratitude turns what we have into enough.

It's been a pretty gloomy start to November. The temperatures continue to be below normal and the sun has only peaked out a couple of times. Today is windy, chilly and drab. I am holed up at Smokey Row, taking time to get ahead in this blog, meal plan for the week and just get out of the house. I like the 'no home' distractions of a coffee house, the smells, the mix of people and the different reasons they are here and honestly, the boys started playing monopoly yesterday and I have a strong aversion to being in the house when they start that up! Ugh, that game is the worst. Harrison has my hate-to-lose edge and Bennett tries so hard to best his brother at everything and when he fails, he starts messing around and dropping the dice on the floor and saying things like 'I rolled a 3' when really he rolled a 5 but that would have put him on Harrison's hotel and... that game drives me nuts.

They all surprised me and brought a game. Family ❤️ 

I am thankful for leggings. I think this is a ridiculous thing to be thankful for, but I love putting them on and being comfortable all day long. And it took me a couple of years, but I am finally comfortable wearing them out of the house, mainly because I found some shirts that work well with them. I'm also grateful I have the resources to have options such as this.

Christopher is thankful for Sundays.

Harrison is thankful that he is ready for his band concert. The way to Carnegie Hall - practice, practice, practice.

Bennett is thankful for scooters. I think they are fun to do tricks on.

No comments: