Thursday, November 16, 2017

Prompt

Gratitude is a powerful process for shifting your energy and bringing more of what you want into your life. Be grateful for what you already have and you will attract more good things.  ~ The Secret

The kids are struggling a bit with the thankfulness. We are getting some repeats and some answers are giving with no real thought behind them because they have more important things to do than take a couple minutes to think about what they are grateful for. Also, sometimes they are searching for just the right answer and then they get frustrated. That's not what this exercise is supposed to be about, obviously. So starting today, I am going to give them a prompt question. They can choose to answer that question or choose something else they would like. We will see how this works!

Prompt: What smell are you grateful for?


I am thankful for chai tea latte. I have recently been making them at home and they are the perfect afternoon pick-me-up yet they are also make me feel cozy and warm.

Christopher is thankful that college basketball started last week.

Harrison is thankful for the smell of fallen leaves because it make me think of autumn.

Bennett is thankful for the smell of flowers. They smell good.

Emma is grateful for the smell of cinnamon. It is my favorite smell!

No comments: