Wednesday, November 8, 2017

November 8

I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder. ~ Gilbert K. Chesterton

I am thankful for my plants. Sometimes I don't think they are worth it because they are just 'another thing' to deal with, but I really love the way they look and the unseen benefit of helping to keep our air clean in the winter months. And often times, when I stop to take the time, I love care for them. It's relaxing. Also, I get a giggle every week because I water them on Wet Wednesday or Thirsty Thursday.

Christopher is thankful that Scott got to work on time today. I didn't have to start the day by myself today.

Harrison is thankful for a good Mock Trial meeting. I am ready for Friday.

Bennett is thankful for a delicious dinner. This is great, Mom.

Miles is thankful for Wednesday's.

Annabelle is thankful that she got to go to Maggie's after school. We cleaned up her neighborhood as the "Non-Litterbugs" and played on the trampoline and pretended to be cats.

Rocco is thankful that he got to go on another field trip. We went to WHOTV and I learned so much about how people get their news.

Emma is thankful for Beth. You do nice things to me like helping me when I have problems.

Felix is thankful for Annabelle. I love it when new go to the pool. Ashworth Pool. We do cannon balls and swim and and fun.

Evelyn is thankful for the play kitchen. She loves to cook the play food and then eat the play food!

No comments: