Wednesday, November 15, 2017

November 15

Some people grumble that roses have thorns; I am grateful thorns have roses. ~ Alphonse Karr

I am thankful for sunny days spent at the skate park. In reality, I am trying very hard to be thankful for sunny days at the skate park. I don't like skateboarding... I rearranged a couple of things so that I could take Bennett, Miles, Drew and Jake to the skate park this afternoon. They love it and I think they could be there forever. They work so hard at trying out new things/tricks and I admire their commitment. And it was cute watching them when another, older skater came over. They are not obnoxious but they do hover a little and eventually got to know him and asked him some questions about 'how he did that'. I love their gumption and courage. So I guess I don't have to work that hard on being thankful for skateparks. :)

Christopher is thankful that the work week is half over.

Harrison is thankful for no clubs this afternoon. I am sad Mock Trial is over, but it is nice to have a free afternoon.

Bennett is thankful for early outs. We got to go to the skatepark.

Miles is thankful that we went to the skatepark today. I wanted to work on my skateboarding moves.

Annabelle is thankful for her culminating event. I am glad that it went well.

Rocco is thankful for seeing Rocky. I like that we are friends.

Rocky (with prompting from Rocco) I am thankful that Rocco is my best friend. I love playing with him.

Felix is thankful for going downstairs. I love to go downstairs to play Legos with Rocco and my best friend Rocky.

No comments: