Monday, November 20, 2017

November 20

Be grateful for all you have, but never settle for less than you can be

I am thankful for the dish washer. I spend a lot of my day doing dishes because I use so many more than once a day for the littles. I try to use the dishwasher at the right time so that I have the clean dishes when I need them. That often seems like more work than it is worth. But, when I do remember, it is so so nice to just put them in there and voila, they are clean. For me this is a luxury and one I do not take for granted.

Christopher is thankful for

Harrison is thankful for the nations National Parks. They are beautiful and I love that our country protects them and the animals that live in them.

Bennett is thankful for his buddy Sam. We got to go to a movie, Justice League and then play together this afternoon. It was fun.

No comments: