Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Mimi for President

It is just that we should be grateful, not only to those with whose views we may agree, but also to those who have expressed more superficial views; for these also contributed something, by developing before us the powers of thought. ~ Aristotle


I am thankful for yogurt.  I just really like yogurt.  And granola.  Yogurt and granola make a really good combination.

Christopher: I am thankful we don't have a president named Mitt.

Harrison: I am thankful that Obama won and we got donuts.

Bennett:  Me too!  I am thankful for donuts!!

Miles:  I am thankful that Barack Obama won last night.  He gets to be our president for four more years and then somebody else gets to be president.  AB ~ "Like Mimi.  Mimi will be president for four more years."  Miles ~ "MIMI?!?!  Maybe..."

Annabelle: I am thankful for my baby brother cause I love him soooo much!

Rocco is happy that he can pound his hands on his high chair tray and send Cheerios flying everywhere.  Beth however...

Eleanor is thankful for the backs of her eyelids.  She has slept so much today.  Hope she sleeps tonight.


One year ago

No comments: