Sunday, November 4, 2012

Thankful day 4


All alone! Whether you like it or not, alone is something you’ll be quite a lot. ~ Dr. Suess

I am thankful for my alone time the past 2 days.  The boys packed up for a trip to Davenport to see Gpa and Gma and Uncle Ryan and Aunt Kaylee.  Chris got to attend a surprise birthday outing for his friend, Scott and because I had to work this morning, I choose to stay home.  While I missed seeing everyone, I was glad to get out of the house and run some errands by myself and I was elated for some quiet, uninterrupted time to read!!  But now, it's 6:15 and the house is still empty and quiet and I am ready for a little noise (they should be home any minute).  I will probably regret saying that by 7:30 when we start getting ready for bed... but I miss my boys!

Christopher: I am thankful for a fun-filled evening with friends at Jersey Grill.

Harrison:  I am thankful that I got to see Uncle Ryan and Aunt Kaylee.

Bennett: I am thankful for my two day weekend.


One year ago

No comments: