Friday, November 16, 2012

11/16/12

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.  The important thing is not to stop questioning. ~ Albert Einstein


I am thankful photographs.  Don't live for the memories, but cherish them all the same.

Christopher: I am thankful that it is Friday.  Muscatine thanksgiving tomorrow!

Harrison:  I am thankful that it is Friday.  The weekend is almost here!

Bennett:  I am thankful for papers from school.

Miles is thankful for his sister.  Annabelle was sick today and Miles and I had fun, but you could tell he was a little lost without her.  I love their bond.

Rocco is thankful for neck tickles right before his naps.  And Beth loves the way he curls into himself to giggle.

Eleanor is thankful for things that sound like crinkly paper.  She is so intrigued by this sound!

One year ago

No comments: