Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 9

It is not happy people who are thankful, it is thankful people who are happy.  ~ Unknown

I am thankful for my job at Starbucks.  I have been there for 3 1/2 years and while sometimes, I just want to stay home and have dinner with my family, I am grateful for my fellow baristas, my fellow shift supervisors, and my manager.  They are fun and interesting!  I try very hard to shop local and support smaller businesses, but as a very large business goes, I feel like Starbucks is one of the best.  I am also thankful that I don't have to work tonight!  It throws off my week when I pick up an extra shift and work on different days!

Christopher: I am thankful for food day at work!

Harrison: I am thankful that Mrs. Mathews takes us home on Fridays.  It is always fun to go in her car and talk with her.

Bennett: I am thankful for climbing up ladders.  Then I can slide down the slide!

Miles: I am thankful for my shoes.  They have pockets that open.

Annabelle: I am thankful for my Hello Kitty purse.

Rocco is thankful for his knees.  It may seem like he stands all the time, but to get from place to place he covers a lot of distance.

Eleanor is thankful for the play gym.  She loves to pull on those toys!


One year ago

No comments: