Tuesday, November 13, 2012

11/13/12

Happiness is a warm puppy. ~ Charles Shultz

I am thankful for breakfast.  I really love breakfast food.  Today at sautéed onions and green peppers and then fried two eggs on top of the onions and peppers.  YUM.  I also love french toast topped with too much butter and powdered sugar.  Oh, and sausage links drenched in maple syrup.  And Honey Nut Cheerios with a cut up banana.  Mmmmm, breakfast.

Christopher: I am happy that liquid nitrogen to the face doesn't hurt as much as one would think.

Harrison: I am thankful that we found my hat at school.  Now I can go back to saying I have never lost anything at school!

Bennett: I am thankful for trucks.  Someday I will have one like Grandpa.

Miles: I am thankful that my friends listened today while I was interviewed as Super Star of the Week in preschool.

Annabelle:  I am thankful I get to go home to see my family.

Rocco is thankful for my book-shelves.  He pulls one down.  I put it up.  He pulls another one down.  I put it up.  See a pattern?


Happy Birthday, Grandpa (Greg)!!

One year ago

No comments: