Monday, November 5, 2012

Monday, Monday. La, laaa. La, la, la, laaaa.

Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some. ~ Charles Dickens

Today I am thankful for for Bennett's wave.  When I come around the corner to pick them up for school, I just melt every time I see Bennett wave at me.  He smiles with the happiest smiles and waves the tiniest, happiest wave.  It makes me feel so warm and loved.  Don't get me wrong, Harrison waves too.  But, unfortunately, it is one of those waves that says 'I am a little too cool to be waving at my mom, but I missed her so I will give her a quick show of recognition.'

Christopher: I am thankful for beef stew.  I sure hope Beth turns the leftovers into Shepherd's Pie...

Harrison: I am thankful for my new shoes and that I learned how to tie them.

Bennett: I am thankful for this bag of candy.  (BTW ~ If your child got too much candy trick-or-treating, it is rotten to send that excess candy to school in cute little candy bags for the other kids to take home.  We have ENOUGH candy!!!)  :)

Miles: I am thankful that I get to go to Little Ninja's tonight.  Caden will be there.

Annabelle:  I am thankful for my mommy.  I love my mommy so much. (If only you could have heard her say this.  So sweet and with such adoration!)

Rocco is thankful for bananas.  He loooooves bananas.

Eleanor is thankful for her daddy.  I know she missed him this past week!




One year ago


No comments: