Tuesday, November 20, 2012

11/20/12

Not what we say about our blessings but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving. ~ W.T. Purkiser

I am thankful that the airlines got my brother and family here safely from Florida.  Let the family week begin!!!!

Christopher: I am thankful for my in-laws being here from Florida.

Harrison: I am thankful for pancake pizza, pancake sandwiches, and taco pancakes.  (They had pancakes and sausage for lunch today...)

Bennett: I am thankful for pancakes!

Miles: I am thankful for a Thanksgiving feast at preschool.  I am bringing the muffins!

Annabelle: I am thankful to go to Mimi's tomorrow.

Rocco is thankful for an orange cup.  He carries it around while he crawls and sometimes throws it and then chases after it.

Eleanor is thankful for Christopher's beard.  She LOVES to pull on that thing!

One year ago


No comments: