Thursday, November 15, 2012

11/15/12

I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers. ~ L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

Today is about books.  I love books.  The written word is powerful and meaningful and I enjoy taking it all in.  My book club meets tonight and it is one of my favorite nights of the month.  First drinks with a good friend (Chris!), and then discussion with a good group of people.  I am grateful that I get the opportunity to read and even more grateful that it helps to mold me as a person.  I once read that we all live one life, but a reader is lucky enough to live hundreds.

Christopher:  I am thankful that I got to eat lunch with Bennett at school today.

Harrison: I am thankful that I got to renew my book at the library.

Bennett: I am thankful for school.  I really like my friends.

Miles:  I am thankful for playing games with Bennett.

Annabelle: I am thankful my friend, Payton.  I like her.

Rocco is thankful for cupboard doors.  Open.  Shut.  Open. Shut.

Eleanor is thankful her bottles.  Beth is predicting a growth spurt!

One year ago

No comments: