Monday, November 19, 2012

11/19/12

As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. ~ John F. Kennedy

I am thankful for dry-erase markers.  I love to erase my calendar on the wall and start over.  I fill it in with different colors assigned to the four of us and it just excites me to see all of our activities up on the wall!  Geek!

Christopher: I am thankful for a short work week.

Harrison: I am thankful for P.E. We are learning to play volleyball.

Bennett: I am thankful for outside recess.  I love playing with friends.

Miles:  I am thankful for my remote control car.  It is Finn McMissle and he goes fast.

Annabelle:  I am thankful to get to come to your house.  (Ahhhhh!!)

Rocco is thankful for cuddles, but they don't last long.  Squirmy, little 8 month-olds!

Eleanor is thankful to have her diaper off.  She loves to bring her legs way up and roll into a ball during diaper changes!

One year ago

No comments: