Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thanks

I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose.  ~ Woody Allen

Today I am also thankful for laughter, just like Woody Allen.  I have a wonderfully funny family and they make me laugh on a daily basis.  From my mom and he inability to tell jokes (A giraffe walks into a bar and says ~ I've got the high balls!  NOOOOOO!!  Mom, it's 'The high balls are on me!') to my dad and my brother's ability to remember every line from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.  My own boys are becoming comic genius' themselves.  Bennett likes to lock doors and watch people run into them and Harrison loves to tickle my feet and laughs uncontrollably that I HATE THIS!!  Laughter makes for a happy life and that is all I want for myself and my family.  To be happy.

Christopher: I am thankful that I am going to see my mom and dad.

Harrison: I am thankful that we are going to Davenport.

Bennett: I am thankful that we are going to Grandma and Grandpa's.



Thankfulness one year ago



No comments: