Wednesday, November 21, 2012

11/21/12

I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom. ~ Unknown

I am thankful for Pinterest.  It may be an unhealthy obsession, but I love it.  It is a wonderful way to gather ideas, laugh and share recipes.  Heaven in my book!

Christopher: I am thankful for the gift of going to HyVee the night before Thanksgiving. (Beth thinks he is grateful for the gift of sarcasm.  Christopher responded "No, really, this is quite the experience!)

Harrison:  If I have to be thankful for something; I am thankful that I got to watch movies all day. (Bennett and Harrison both came down with a nasty stomach virus.  Bennett got over his this morning around 4, but Harrison has not been so lucky.  He misses James and Kaitlyn.  :(  Uggg.)

Bennett: I am thankful for God.

One year ago

No comments: