Monday, November 7, 2011

11/7/11

Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough. ~ Oprah Winfrey

I am thankful for my Aunt Marcy. It was nice to visit with her today.

Graysen - Graysen is thankful for Peek-a-boo. In the car I hear 'Beth, where are yoooou?'

Annabelle - I am thankful for Miles. 'I love Mah-heen.'

Miles - I am thankful that I love Mommy's car. And signs. I love that sign and that white one over there. (I asked while we were in the car.)

Caden - I am thankful for cool, Hot Wheels cars.

Bennett - I am thankful for rhyming words like Brock and sock!

Harrison - I am thankful that I got to see all of my friends at school today.

Christopher - I am thankful that this day is going to end at some point.

No comments: