Thursday, November 24, 2011

11/24/11

To give thanks in solitude is enough. Thanksgiving has wings and goes where it must go. Your prayer knows much more about it than you do. ~ Victor Hugo

I am thankful for thankfulness and gratefulness. It is great to take the time to think about all the reasons we have to be thankful in life. I am blessed.

Bennett - I am thankful for Mommy and Douglas. Seriously Mom, I just want to be thankful for YOU! (I asked him to try and think of something else since he had already been thankful for me. He's too cute!)

Harrison - I am thankful that I get to come to Davenport to celebrate Thanksgiving with everyone. I love family.

Christopher - I am thankful for Bennett.


Grandma - I am thankful that my grandkids are here for Thanksgiving.

Grandpa - I am thankful for being alive and being able to celebrate the holidays.

No comments: