Thursday, November 17, 2011

11/17/11

Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. ~ Mark Twain

I am thankful for Calvin and Hobbes and The Far Side. Comics just aren't the same without them...

Graysen - I am thankful I can jump with 2 feet off the ground. And I am thankful that Beth thinks this is hysterical and that makes me smile and jump more!

Annabelle - I am thankful for lift-the-flap books.

Miles - I am thankful for Harrison and Bennett's cool Lego's.

Caden - I am thankful for Star Wars Legos.

Bennett - I am thankful for you. (Thank you, Bennett. I love that. You have already been thankful for me. What else are you thankful for?) Only you. I am thankful for you, you, you. And Daddy and Harrison. You, Daddy and Harrison. And Caden. And Miles. That's all. (I wonder if he watched The Jerk last night when I wasn't looking!?!?)

Harrison - I am thankful that everyone was here today. I love to play with them after school.

Christopher - I am thankful I am on my way home. Bedtime surprise for the boys!!!

No comments: