Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 8

Thankfulness is like the first snow.  You might be annoyed that summer is gone, but then you take the time  to realize the wonders of winter.

Harrison: I am thankful for Dad.

Christopher: I am thankful for Harrison.

Beth: I am thankful for talented authors.  Just finished The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.  Wow!  What a great series.

Bennett: I am thankful for running.

Miles: I am thankful for my doggie.  I love Sporty.  Do you love Sporty, Beth?

Graysen: I am  thankful for toys that I am not supposed to play with.  Can someone ask Beth to stop taking them from me?  No?  Well I will try harder then!

Caden: I am thankful for my 3 pictures.  I can't wait to show them to my mommy and daddy.

Annabelle: I am thankful for windows.  Now that I can climb on the couch I spend a lot of time looking out the window!

No comments: