Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 16

Thankfulness is not just drinking your coffee and being grateful that you have coffee, but also enjoying your coffee...

Harrison: I am thankful for your birthday.  (Why?  I asked)  Because you had cupcakes.  I love cupcakes!

Bennett: I am thankful for dice.  

Beth: I am thankful for sun and 70 degree weather in November.  I think...  Global warming?!?!

Christopher: I am thankful for little voices that call me Daddy.

Caden: I am thankful I can bring my police car to preschool.

Miles: I am thankful for Daddy because I love him.

Annabelle: Bennett's says that Annabelle is thankful for dancing.  Because she is a dancing queen!  (We were listening to Dancing Queen by ABBA and she was going a little crazy!!!!)

Graysen: I am thankful for my knees.  I finally know what they can do!  :)

No comments: