Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 9

Thankfulness is like a box of chocolates...

Harrison: I am thankful for my wonderful mommy!  (sniff, sniff)

Bennett: I am thankful for playing with games.

Caden: I am thankful for my froggy blanket.

Miles: I am thankful for my new drum.

Beth: I am thankful for my knowledge of cooking.  I love to cook for my family and friends and I love cooking homemade (chicken noodle soup for lunch!!!).  But, I am never ashamed to throw in a boxed meal.  Thank goodness for Kraft Mac and Cheese!!!! 

Annabelle: She is thankful for pigtails.  That girl is cute in pigtails!!! (Well, she's always cute, but...)

Graysen: I am thankful for my voice.  I love using it when the other kids are sleeping!!!  

Christopher: I am thankful that the holidays are almost here.

No comments: