Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Season

Tis the season to be thankful. Thank goodness!!!!

I am grateful and thankful everyday, but sometimes thankfulness takes a back burner to preschool, dinner, laundry, soccer, etc. Thankfulness shouldn't take a back burner but that is what I love about November. Thanksgiving is soon and I have a whole month to remind myself what a lucky gal I really am.

Today is November 3rd, so I am going to back track for the 1st 2 days of my 30 days of thanks.

November 1st - I am thankful for my boys. Chris, Harrison and Bennett make my world go round and I don't know or wonder what my life would be like without them.


November 2nd - I am thankful for good books. Even trashy ones! My friend Heather started me on the Sookie Stackhouse series. I am hooked. If you have ever seen or heard of True Blood on HBO I suggest you check these out. True Blood is based on these books.

No comments: