Tuesday, November 22, 2011

11/22/11

It isn't what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, but what you have in your heart. ~ Unknown

I am thankful for plane tickets!

Graysen - I am thankful for Beth. I keep taking my socks off and she keeps putting them back on!

Annabelle - I am thankful for the orange apron.

Miles - I am thankful for Ratatouille that I want for my birthday. And I am thankful for ice cream cake from Annabelle's birthday!

Caden - I am thankful for C's.

Bennett - I am thankful for a bush because I can hide behind them when I play Hide-and-Go-Seek with Harrison, Caden, and Miles.

Harrison - I am thankful for Thanksgiving because Mr. Johnson read a book to us that was about a girl that saved Thanksgiving.

Christopher - I am thankful to my cousin Andy for all the help last night.

No comments: