Friday, January 2, 2009

What day is it?

I am so confused on the days.  We have been doing so much traveling and then I have had no extra kids at the house and then Chris is here and then not here that I am having serious issues!  

Harrison is very concerned when Ian will be coming back and even I have to admit I am ready to back into our routine again.  

New Years was uneventful for us this year.  I tried to explain to Harrison that he would be going to bed this year and waking up next year but it was still to over-his-head.  He saw an advertisement for Noon Year's Eve at the Science Center and I think we will totally do that next year.  They have a big kids party and celebrate at noon by ringing in the noon-year with streamers and noise makers and hats.  It sounds fun and I am a little sad we didn't do it this year!

What we did do is really unblogable.  That is a new one for Merriam-Webster.  Chris worked at Hy-Vee from 7:00 - 11:00 and I stayed home with a bottle of Merlot and season one of Sex and the City.  I was asleep by the time Chris got home but I do remember him saying "it's 11:59 pm.  Now it's 2009!"  But I know that I responded by grunting and rolling over.  A party and a half I am! 

We are looking forward to a happy and healthy year.  So much to be thankful for and so much to look forward to.  Happy 2009!

No comments: