Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dancing with Harrison

Is everyone as excited as I am that Dancing with the Stars is back on?!!!  OK - well you don't have to be as excited as we are but you can have a good chuckle with us.  

I am became a DWTS fan a couple of seasons ago, but really got hooked when Jennie Garth was on last year.  I love Jennie Garth.  I close my eyes and channel trying to be as cool as Jennie!

Anyway, as I got hooked on the show, we also had another little fan get hooked.  Harrison loves DWTS.  He is mesmerized by the dancing and loves to dance along with the stars.  Last season he would here the songs and start dancing in the middle of the dance floor.  I would try and get him to dance with me but he just wanted down so he could do it himself.  This season is a different story.  This season he wants me to pick him up and dance with him.  On Monday night I was holding him and he was loving it.  He had one arm around my neck and one arm floating in the air like he was a bohemian dancer or a cowboy ready to rope his first calf.  Either way I thought Chris was going to choke on his own spit he was laughing so hard.  When the song was over I put Harrison down but he wanted back up again.

"More dancing, Mom!"

"The song is over honey.  We have to wait for the next one."

"But I can hear the music in my head."

Can't we all Harrison, can't we all?!  So dance again we did.

No comments: