Saturday, November 1, 2014

Thankfulness 2014

It's thankfulness season again.  One of my favorite times of year. While looking back through last years posts I realized that I didn't finish the whole month.  I don't know why because I love capturing this snapshot of our lives. I try to be thankful for something everyday (I am blessed with so much) so it was a bit of a shock to see that I didn't finish out November 2013. Regardless, November 1, 2014 has been a long day for all of us with Harrison having 3 games and a SHOOT OUT (Harrison's shot was on the money and his other 3 teammates came through as well!) in a tournament in Adel and Bennett spending the afternoon with his best buddy, Caden and following that up with a soccer celebration at Godfathers. Thankfully daylight savings time is over tonight and we get to fall back and get an extra hour of sleep!

No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world. ~ Robin Williams

Beth - I am thankful for warm boots.  Sitting out in the cold for 8+ hours watching soccer wore this mama out!

Christopher - I am thankful I got to watch 2 out Harrison's 3 games today.

Harrison - I am thankful for my team.  We are moving on to the championship tomorrow!

Bennett - I am thankful for my soccer medal!

Thankfulness 2013

No comments: