Thursday, November 6, 2014

November 6

Never let the things you want make you forget the things that you have. ~ Unknown

I am thankful for Bennett. My baby boy is 7 1/2 years old and still gives hugs and kisses like a toddler. They are sincere, whole-hearted, and loving. And every time I tell him that I love him he says "I love you more." And he thinks he means it.  But the thing is, he just can't possibly be right. I love him more. <3 p="">
Christopher is thankful for great driving by Beth.

Harrison is thankful for that he gets to read books to Emma. "I love the way she says the book title names and then sits in my lap."

Bennett is thankful for Legos. They are fun to play with and I love my Lego house.

Rocco is thankful for Cars 2. At least 5 times today I was told "DON'T eat the pistachio ice cream! It has TURNED. TURNED. TURNED."

Emma is thankful for Harrison. "Har-son read MOUSE book?" And then she sits herself down in his lap and it's the cutest thing ever as her reads to her. Then "Har-son read bun-NE booook?" and she again sits herself down in his lap. "Har-son read momMEE bear book?" They read those books all 2 times after school today.

Rocky is thankful for dust in the sun light. He sat an swatted at dust for 10 minutes and laughed as he moved the air and saw the dust in the sunlight!

Thankfulness 2013

No comments: