Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Election Day 2014

I voted because it matters. Our state matters. Our country matters. My opinion matters.

I'd rather... make history than write it. ~ Susan B. Anthony

Beth - I am thankful for our President, Barack Obama.  Much of our country has turned on him. Gas prices are under $3, unemployment is under 6% and our nation is working on making better choices on clean energy than we ever have in the past. And those are just a few of the great things happening. Celebrate success and repeat it, don't turn your back on him because some political pundit says that it is toxic right now to agree with him.

Christopher - I am thankful I remembered to bring the kettle cooked apples for snacking on today!

Harrison - I am thankful for indoor soccer. I like my new team mates and I am excited for the season to begin.

Bennett - I am thankful that Grandma and Grandpa are flying to Hawaii on vacation.

Emma - I am thankful for bananas. YUMMY!

Rocky - I am thankful for my two new top teeth. My mouth hurts but now I can bite!!

Thankfulness 2013

No comments: