Friday, November 7, 2014

TGIF

You cannot do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it will be too late. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

I am thankful for friendships. They are precious and special. I am blessed.

Christopher is thankful for Happy Joe's Pizza.

Harrison is thankful for the Shockey's. They are fun to be with.

Bennett is thankful for me. (Sounds selfish but something maybe we all should be thankful for...)

Rocco is thankful for bouncy beds. Rocco jumped/bounced on the bed today while I tried to change the sheets all the while Emma laughed uncontrollably whilst Rocco bounced on the bed also laughing uncontrollably!

Emma is thankful for the theme song to Mickey Mouse Club House. 'Hot Dog Hot Dog Hot Diggity Dog' I cried from laughing so hard at watching her sing/say "HOT DOG!!" today!

Rocky is thankful for nigh-nigh. Before both of his naps today I said night-night to him and he repeated it back to me: "nigh-nigh. nigh-nigh. nigh-nigh."

Thankfulness 2013

No comments: