Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Veteran's Day

As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words but to live by them. ~ John Fitzgerald Kennedy

I am thankful for maid-rites, buttered potatoes and beets. Felt like I was home on the farm in the kitchen with the wood stove burning to keep us warm!

Christopher is thankful that I made it to work safely. Lots of cars against the wall on 235 and in the ditch on I35. It was very slick.

Harrison is thankful for books and reading because you only get to live one life but when you read books you get to pretend to live thousands of lives.

Bennett is thankful for Mom. I love her more.

Rocco is thankful for his green light in his room at Mom's house.

Rocky is thankful for oatmeal. Warmed him up on a cold and dreary day.

No comments: