Thursday, November 7, 2013

November 7

If a fellow isn't thankful for what he's got, he isn't likely to be thankful for what he's going to get.  ~ Frank A. Clark

I am thankful for my home.  It is old.  It is worn.  It is loved.  I feel cozy and comfortable here with my family.  I am also thankful to have a home.

Christopher is thankful for his coworkers.  They are a great group.  Ted switched him so that he could go to the last Hawkeye game.

Harrison is thankful for books.  I just love reading new books!

Bennett is thankful for the Cubs.  And baseball.  I can't wait to play baseball.

Miles is thankful that Mrs. Leise, Sam and Miles got to read together.  They are reading 'With My Mom and Dad.'

Annabelle is thankful for flowers.  The trees look like big flowers with all their different colors!

Rocco is thankful for Chris teaching him how to 'honk' like a trucker.  Toot!  Toot!

Emma is thankful for her socks.  I have never met a baby who keeps her socks on better than Emma!

Thankfulness 2012

No comments: