Friday, November 8, 2013

It's Friday...

Keep your eyes open to your mercies.  The man who forgets to be thankful has fallen asleep in life.  ~ Robert Louis Stevenson

I am thankful for my love of baking.  And apple cider snicker doodles.  Delish!

Christopher is thankful for the nice weather.

Harrison is thankful for awesomeness.  Awesomeness is the key to success.  (Ego, much?)  :)

Bennett is thankful for book clubs.  He loves all of his book clubs!  (Friends Book Club with Will, Miles and Caden and school 'Book Club' with Ms. Clark)

Miles - "Well, I am not thankful for a paper cut, but I am thankful Dad came and ate lunch with me."

Annabelle - "I don't know."  OK, well can you think of someone who is kind to you?  "CADEN!  He is always so nice and he is my friend.  I am thankful for Caden."

Rocco is thankful for Lego guys.  He LOVES to take the heads off of the Lego guys.

Emma is thankful for Rocco making her laugh.  He is rubbing his head into her belly!

No comments: