Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Wednesday

You cannot do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it will be too late.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

I am thankful for an afternoon walk that turned into a leaf finding adventure.  I love fall.

Christopher is thankful for home improvement projects.

Harrison is thankful that his optical illusion art is done.

Bennett is thankful for Apple Cider Snicker-doodles. (I am also thankful for such a great sous chef!)

Miles is thankful that his dad dropped him off at school and picked him up from school.  "I love my dad."

Annabelle is thankful for tomato soup.


Rocco is thankful for Wednesdays.  Annabelle is home with us all day and he loves his Annabelle!

Emma is thankful for the toy piano.  She loves that toy right now!

Thankfulness 2012

No comments: