Monday, November 4, 2013

Day 4

When you practice gratefulness, there is a sense of respect towards others. ~ Dalai Lama

I am thankful for apples and Cookie Butter.  I mean apples.  I am thankful for apples, not Cookie Butter.  Cookie Butter…  Mmmmmm.  Sigh...

Christopher is thankful for warm weather.  Brrrrrrrr.

Harrison is thankful that he is almost finished with his optical illusion art.

Bennett is thankful that "Mom read to me before school."

Miles is thankful for school.  "We had a special read-a-loud today and it was Thanksgiving with Fancy Nancy.  I liked it!"

Annabelle is thankful for Christmas music.  "It plays all DAY in Mommy's van.  Does it play in your van, Beth?"  I don't know, Annabelle…(turning the station to 106.3)... Why yes, it does!  "YEAH!!!  I LOVE Christmas music!"  Sigh…  "Hey!  You didn't ask me what I was thankful for yesterday!"  Oh, what were you thankful for yesterday, Annabelle?  "Snow.  I can't wait for snow!"  More sighs…

Rocco is thankful for food.  Either his parents didn't feed him this weekend or he is growing.  Chex Mix, crackers, banana, apples, chicken noodle soup and more chicken noodle soup, carrots… and milk!  More milk!

Emma is thankful for burp-cloths.  Sigh...

Thankfulness 2012

No comments: