Friday, November 1, 2013

Thankful Season 2013

The Thanksgiving season is one of my favorites.  The holiday doesn't celebrate a religion and it's main focus is to bring families together.  I LOVE family get togethers.  (For now we won't get into a discussion about my problems with this holiday, i.e. the untruths of the holiday's origins, and just celebrate the modern version!)

These are really terribly tough times, and we really should try to be as nice to each other as possible.  ~ Lou Reed (March 2, 1942 - October 27, 2013)

Me:  I am thankful for my chap-stick.  Cause my lips hurt real bad and I don't want to use the 5 sticks in the nurses drawer.  Thanks for the hook-up, Chris!

Christopher:  I am thankful for my family.

Harrison:  I am thankful that our lunch teacher let us have free seating.

Bennett:  I am thankful that Mrs. Mathews got me books that I like from the library.

Miles:  I am thankful for baseball.

Annabelle:  I am thankful for Mommy.

Rocco: I am thankful for trucks.  Vrrooooom!!!!!!

Emma:  I am thankful for my daddy.  He was gone for too many days!

Thankfulness 2012

No comments: