Monday, June 8, 2009

Bennett's Story

I am Bennett.  I sit on tables.  Hear me roar!

When we go to the park (and even at home) Bennett finds all of the things that he can hang on and yells "Look at me!  Look at me!"  He does this over and over and over.  This particular day he swung on that pole and landed on the slide.  He was very proud.
  
I love my Grandma and Grandpa.  Well, right now it looks like they love me and I just want a cold beer and a nudy magazine.  I'm bored...


Bennett plays the air guitar.  It is one of the funniest things I have ever seen.  I can't remember if I have mentioned this before or not.  Anyway, he calls this his air guitar shirt.  I asked him if he would wear it and then teach Kaitlyn how to play air guitar.  When we got to Ames and I asked him to do air guitar, this is the look he gave me.  I am just a pawn in his game.  

I  took this picture when we were at a park.  Bennett is looking down at me through the holes in the jungle gym floor.  

I ride motorcycles.  I'm cool.  Pink is manly!

This was one of those days.  I put Bennett down for a nap around 12:00 pm and he finally went to sleep around 2:45 pm.  It was like I had given him a cup full of sugar and let him loose.  He was wild and would not stay in his bed!  This does not happen very often, but on this particular day, he ended up in the chair with his pants off and the radio on (tuned to conservative talk radio!).  Sound asleep!

I don't know why everyone doesn't look as cool as me?

We made Mother's Day cards for my mom and Bennett was concentrating very had on writing Happy Mother's Day.  He had heard me talking with Harrison.  When  he was finished he said "Look, Mommy!  A!"  He thinks he writes the best 'A' anyone has every seen!  I am also noticing that my little south paw has the pencil in the wrong hand.  I will drill him on that tomorrow!

Sweet boy!

1 comment:

Meredith Wilcke said...

Oh Beth, those are so great! I especially like the right-handed coloring and the conservative talk radio. :)