Wednesday, October 21, 2009

HELP ME MOMMY!!!

All the kids were in bed (Annabelle is a baby, she doesn't count!) except Bennett.  He has recently learned how to open his bedroom door and his new way of procrastinating is by coming out of his room to have injured body parts kissed.  "I hurt my finger, Mama."  "I hurt my knee, Mama."  Etc, etc.  So today was no different.  He did this a couple of times and I told him in no uncertain terms that he was going to the naughty spot if he didn't stay in bed.  I thought this was working.  I could hear him through the monitor and he was babbling on about something.  I heard my name a couple of times, but nothing I was going to go in for.  Until "HELP ME MOMMY!"  I set Annabelle down and headed to the bedroom.  I walked in to find Bennett in the pack and play.  He looked at me and said "I stuck."  Yes.  Yes he was stuck.  He had gotten himself into the pack and play that is set up for Annabelle, which means I have the insert in it so that she is higher up than normal.  WHY DOES HE DO THIS!!!!!  Just go to sleep!  That is all I ask!!!!  I mean, really, it is going to be 3:00 and all the other kids are going to be up and he is going to sleep until 4:00!  What a peanut!

No comments: