Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Bennett loves baby Annabelle

Back at it today.  House full of kids.  It really is amazing how the whole day works and I don't lose my mind.  I even had 1 kid in preschool and 4 kids sleeping this afternoon!  How cool is that?!?!  

Bennett is a bit enamored with Annabelle.  He thinks she is the cutest (don't we all!).  Usually the kids are really good at leaving her alone.  I can walk into the kitchen and not worry that she will be attacked (unless by Miles and his relentless kisses!).  But today when I was bringing water out to everyone I caught my love bug Bennett pulling Annabelle, ever so gently, out from under her play gym.  I asked him what he was doing and he said "I hold baby Annabelle."  Melt my heart.  While we had a conversation about how he could hold Annabelle, while I was there to pick her up, etc he looked at me and absent-mindedly 'petted' Annabelle.  It was adorable!

By the way - we are going to work on the baby Annabelle thing.  While I think it is cute that my boys call her that, I don't think she will appreciate being called baby Annabelle by her cousins for the rest of her life!

No comments: