Tuesday, November 11, 2008

So Inappropriate

I like music.  Of all kinds.  But mostly these days, all that seems to play on my radio is NPR.  There is news in the am and pm and classical music during the day.  It works.  

Well, today I decided to spice it up a little bit.  While making lunch I changed the radio station to KISS 107.5 FM.  This is a pop station that plays "The Hits."  It's not that I don't approve of the station, I would just rather listen to classic rock (KGGO) or something country.  What made me turn it on today, I don't know, but I can tell you that the kids loved it!  Both Will and Bennett were dancing around the kitchen and even Harrison came in singing 'Disturbia' which I did not know that he knew.  (Chris - anything you would like to share?)  Even Miles thought the whole scene was funny.  So after P!nk and Britney and Christina shared their tunes I decided that there had been enough womanizing going on and switched over to the tried and true 'Ralph's World.'  That seemed to be just as pleasing and a little less, shall we say, provocative!  :)

No comments: