Sunday, August 10, 2008

Wal-Mart

I love the Olympics.  They are addicting to watch and it's almost like a car wreck - I can't turn away.

This morning, Harrison and I were watching South Korea and China compete at archery.  I was explaining the sport to Harrison and telling him about how the girls were trying to hit the target.  We watched a little more and then he got up and went to the bathroom.  When he came back, he sat down on my lap and began watching again.  He then asked "Tell me again why they are trying to hit the Wal-Mart."  I couldn't help but giggle and I had a hard time telling him that they were trying to hit a target, not a Wal-Mart.  I can't imagine how complx our brains and thought processes have to be in order to understand language and all of the 'tricky' ways that we manipulate it to suit our needs.  So funny!

No comments: