Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

A new year, a new me?  No.  A new year, a better me.  Each year brings it's new joys and new challenges and I expect 2014 to be just as glorious as 2013.  We spent the last day of last year with our best friends and their kids (our kid's best friends!), playing games, eating good food, watching movies and meeting new loves ~ Harrison and Mavis - future cutest couple ever ~ and we spent the first day of this year with ourselves, watching football, taking down ornaments, eating dinner together and playing board games together.  Gratitude comes from enjoying the moment.  And I have certainly done that.  Family and friends have made this one of the best years of our lives.  And here's to the most special of years to come.  2014, I can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

January 1, 2013

No comments: